Four Seasons Total Landscaping (FSTL) Corp is a fictitious company created to meet the requirements of a final project for a CYBV326 Introductory Methods of Network Analysis class at the University of Arizona. The first section of this final pertained to network design and required a network architecture to be developed which consists of the following components:
- Minimum of 5 hosts (one of which will be a wireless host). Hosts can be laptops, desktops, tablets, or smartphones.
- Divide the hosts into at least two different networks
- Use a minimum of two switches
- Use a minimum of one router
- Use a minimum of one firewall
- Use a minimum of two public servers that you are trying to connect to
- Annotated public network
- Place the appropriate addressing scheme with each object in the diagram (host, switch, router). Addressing to be formatted correctly.
- Use common network architecture symbology.
|Data Link||DL-1||Web Server|
|Data Link||DL-3||802.11 Wireless AP|